Audi Global Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Would you like to start your career as a trainee at Audi and get an overview of the entire company? Would you like to experience the collaboration between the VW Group brands and gain international experience? Would you like to benefit from an excellent interdisciplinary network, a multifaceted competence development as well as a comprehensive mentoring concept from members of the management? – Then the Audi Global Graduate Program is just right for you!
- Outside the box: Get some hands-on experience through modules on the production line, the canteens as well as the vehicle delivery.
- Networking opportunities: Regular chats with members of the Board of Management, top management or Alumni give you the chance to get to know their view of the company.
- Trainee Day: The monthly trainee day allows you to attend lectures and workshops and to discuss ideas with other participants in various exciting areas of the company
Audi is looking for young professionals who are open-minded and curious, who optimistically face changes and want to work in an international, diverse team. Employees who unlock their full potential within their team. Who set high standards for themselves to make things better and demonstrate willingness to fill Vorsprung with life, every day again. Who want to take responsibility for their work, for Audi, for society, and for the future.
- It is open to University graduates preferably with master’s degree with above-average academic performance
- Minimum of three months of international experience during your academic program through internships or a semester abroad
- Practical experience of at least six months through relevant internships
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is your native language, preferably German)
- Relevant extra-curricular commitment.
To apply and for more information visit here