CU Group Undergraduate International Scholarships in UK
To encourage ambitious international students to take up their bachelor studies in the UK, Coventry University London has introduced the CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is open to international undergraduate students at CUL. The applications process is not separate, only an admission application is required. The Undergraduate scholarship award is worth £5,000 and will be given for one year only.
Coventry University London is a public research university in England. CU London, part of the Coventry University Group, is dedicated to making higher education accessible to more people through our flexible study options.
Why choose to study at Coventry University? Coventry University offers degrees that are broken down so that at the end of each year, students earn a qualification. They can build up their CV as they work towards a degree. Each course at CUL is delivered in short blocks, usually six weeks in duration.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted between January 2022 and July 2022.
- University or Organization: Coventry University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Coventry University London can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU London.
- The applicants must be self-funded students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the UCAS portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
The selected international undergraduate students will be provided £5,000 for one year of studying at CUL.