Cyprus West University Tomorrow’s Leaders Fully-funded international awards in Turkey
Cyprus West University’s Tomorrow Leaders Scholarships seeks to support a range of talented and inspiring international students who aim to be the leaders of the future.
This is a 100% scholarships available for students who are wishing to enrol in a study programme starting in September 2021 at Cyprus West University. It is a very prestigious and competitive funding programme.
Cyprus West University is a well-recognized higher learning institution whose mission is to provide students with access to transformational and top-class education. It was established in 2015 and located in Northern Cyprus.
Why study at Cyprus West University? As a student at this institution, you will get not only education but experiences that set you up for success in a career. When it comes to facilities, Cyprus West University is an ideal place where you can find many facilities like counselling and guidance centre, laboratories, library, etc.
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2021
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 100% Scholarship
- Number of Awards: 10 fully-funded programmes
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics and Computer engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
- have a Conditional Acceptance Letter; and
- Be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:
1. Apply for admission and get your conditional letter.
2. Fill funding form, you may fill Application Form (Printed) or fill the form in the Application
Tracking System as showed in the application Video Guide.
3. Prepare needed documents – make sure you complete all documents. You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants must have a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
In each undergraduate program will grant 100% tuition fee scholarship to new international
students that cover 4 years in the department and 1 year for English school. Top 4 Students will get accommodation scholarship.