Exxon Mobile Graduate Internship for Nigerians 2021
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development.
- You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer, Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Geo-science or other related engineering disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.