International Students: Graduate Assistantships at Towson University, USA
Towson University is inviting high-potential international students to participate in the Graduate Assistantships programme in the United States.
Towson University is a prestigious institution that offers a pleasant and welcoming environment for learning and living. It was founded in 1866 and is the second-largest university in Maryland’s University System. The university has seven colleges and a diverse range of academic programmes.
Why study at Towson University? Towson is a fantastic place to gain a dynamic student experience, enjoy modern facilities, and take advantage of numerous educational and employability opportunities.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage bright international students to undertake a graduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: Towson University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Admitted to a graduate degree program
- In good academic standing and maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 each term in all courses taken for graduate credit during the assistantship
- Registered for course units during every academic term of the assistantship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are required to submit an admission application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Degree-seeking applicants must submit one official transcript from each college or university they attended.
- Admission Requirements: In order to meet the basic minimum requirements for full admission to the university an applicant must have:
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale) in either the cumulative units of the degree or the last 60 units of the degree,
- Earned a master’s degree or doctorate from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Language Requirement: They require TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS test results from any student who received a degree from a college or university outside the United States.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their graduate degree in the USA.