The Norah Simpson Scholarship in the United Kingdom
The University of East Anglia invites talented international candidates to apply for Norah Simpson Scholarships in the United Kingdom. The grant is valid for the academic year 2021/2022.
The key purpose of this research program is to help graduate students who show academic achievement and a passion for water studies. The student can select to receive their funding program as a tuition fee contribution or a maintenance grant.
University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia is one of the University of East Anglia is one of the finest universities in the country with stunning campuses, atmosphere and support staff. It offers a wide range of degree programs and courses in several disciplines.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant needs to be an international student.
- This scholarship is available to candidates from the United Kingdom, the EU and abroad.
- Appropriate Course or Subjects: Postgraduate courses in Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Norwich Business School, International Development.
- Applicants who possess some degree of membership of the Water Institute would be given preference.
- Applicants must have a proven interest in the study of water; by scientific, industry or technical interest
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of East Anglia?
The university is committed to helping for students for achieve their career aspirations, through a wealth of educational, social and cultural opportunities. Here, students have numerous chances to develop their talent in a dynamic area and create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £5000 to the high achieving aspirants during their postgraduate degree program.
- It offers a wide range of degree programs and courses in several disciplines.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates can apply through the online application form for this education award
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please complete an application form.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Such that to take advantage of the opportunity. In addition, students must be accepted to postgraduate study at the University of East Anglia.
- Applicants may apply for this education award through the web form after being enrolled.
- Applicants may submit a CV, academic credentials, and transcripts along with their application. Students are expected to meet the entry criteria of their preferred program for acceptance. If English is not your mother tongue, you may submit your application.
If you intend to study at UWE Bristol for a full-time course lasting more than six months, you may need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa. You must be in the United Kingdom on the date of request, or your application will not be accepted. Please read the Tier 4 Policy Guide to UK Visas and Immigration before submitting your submission (UKVI).
Application deadline: May 14th, 2021
Contact address: +44 (0) 1603 456161
University location: EA. All rights reserved. University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ, UK